Thursday, March 15, 2007

Successfully connected to WWW again...

My Broadband has been downed for about 48 hrs. Finally, the Internet Service Provider managed to fix the problem yesterday after a daily follow up with them. Yahoo, I got my Broadband connection back. This means I got the flexibility back again... Attending meeting from home, checking email before hitting the bed and Working from Home (WFH)... etc.

Anyway, this is what i like about the company that i worked for. If you compare to a lot of company in Malaysia, the company that i worked for has the flexibility in term of working hour and good infrastruture for you to plan your work, execute your work without having to be physically in the office. e.g. I would be able to work from home and still be able to attend meeting and execute my work. This has help me to adjust my working life and the life after working hour e.g. gym session. (Work / Life Balance)

Thank you to my company for providing such flexibility... So my friends, don't jeolous eh!... :->

No comments: