Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Last PT session tonite after 6 months...

I had my last PT session tonite... :-> Guess what? I renew another 25 sessions which additional 5 session free. Total 30 sessions. My PT is planning for a diet + workout program for me to follow so that i could get the goal that i desired within next 6 months... hehehe... not going to mention what my goal is :-p

Anyway, i got a free gift from continue my PT sessions. I will stop for a week for my vacation and will start the new refresh program two weeks from now. Honestly the PT session getting tougher and tougher. I felt tired after the PT session but satisfy with the workout and going to see the result soon. I will upload the photo later. Let me know whether u see the change eh!

Okay back to the hot items. Finally, i completed the hot items and guess what i have another item that required to finish before my vacation. Management needed this inform before end of the week to make decision. I'm struggling to come out the data now and decided to blog for a while to clear my mind and later go back to finish up the data. :-)

Things getting busier as i transition to my new role. I will be dragging into some political stuff too which all the while i tried my best to stay out from it. But with my new role, i need to deal with it, scary? let's see ... hehehe...

My cousin just called a moment ago to confirm that she and her boyfriend will be pulling overnight in my condo tomorrow. We will be going to Tawau on Friday morning together. I have not finished cleaning my messy room due to busy work. Anyway, planning to complete this assignment tomorrow after work i.e. no gym for my for tomorrow :-( Fortunately, they will not arrived in KL until 1am Friday early morning... hehehe...

No comments: