Tuesday, September 9, 2008

FlyFM campur Chart on September 4th 2008

I dropped by the laundry bar after my gym session @ Fitness First, The Curve last Thursday. It's was my first time to attend this Campur Chart event. Recently, I met this person, Simon during my vacation @ Gem Island. He is working in FlyFM. 


I was having my dinner @ Tony Roma before hitting Laundry Bar. Azlan the chef over in Tony Roma Cineleisure that i met @ TGIF came out and greet me... :-> I was asking for his recommendation on what i should take for my dinner. 

Now you see it 

Now you don't ... where was it?

Tony Roma Restaurant (sat by the bar)

After having the dinner, i hit the Laundry bar for the FlyFM Campur Chart event. Since i knew Simon whom working @ FlyFM. I was invited to sit @ the VIP section... just besides the stage :-> Managed to take couple of pictures

Live band
Campur Chart band

FlyFM DJs

Crowd... 

Anyone know who is this lady? She's a DJ in FlyFM

Sebastian and TZ

TZ and Simon

BTW, I got the chance to meet Basil, Hafiz, Prem and Jules... all of them are DJ @ FlyFM... the music was good and the experience was nice too... 

Anyway, thanks Simon for inviting me to the VIP seats and got me the chance to mingle around with the DJs in FlyFM :-)

Left the bar @ about 12:30pm... 

No comments: