Saturday, March 3, 2012

Is life like a box of chocolate?

Forest Gump's mama said "Life is like a box of chocolate, you don't know what you will get" 

Is there true?
Hmmm... To somebody life is like a box of chocolate but to me, i always choose my chocolate and i like chocolate with bittersweet and dark. Please do not label me as racist eh~ Chocolate and Race doesn't gel...

Anyway, I have come to a junction, a junction which i wanna a change but unfortunately I don't have all the controls to the change. Please do not ask me what is the change, let's keep this as low profile at this moment cause my friend told me if i announce it to the whole world and make it high profile, most likely it will not happen.

TZ's mouth zipped...  

4 comments:

FilipBlog said...

Strange article, I also like chocolate but not the real dark one or the high percentage cacoa one. It is the first time I see your header picture is of the wat Arun. One of the most interesting temples of Bangkok.

Greetings,
Filip

Medie007 said...

Jia you jia you!

TZ said...

Filip: hahaha... that's Wat Arun during sundown :)

Medie007: thank thanks.

Twilight Man said...

Prince Of Uganda and his harem tales. You are so mysterious always!