Friday, May 16, 2014

Leaving city of potholes...

I'm a regular traveler recently... How you define regular traveler? Leaving city of Potholes every week? Twice a month? Monthly?...

My definition of regular traveler is weekly or occasionally at least twice a month... Guess what? I'm in my new 2nd home again... @KLIA2 now

KLIA2 linking bridge

The airport is damn huge with a world largest airport shopping mall integrated with the airport terminal. I walked from one end to another end... huge is word to describe the airport... I haven't see much of the airport as i was rushing to get myself online to continue my work before flying to my next destination.

I'm leaving city of potholes to Mt Bromo for sunrise. Will be away for 3D2N to capture the never before sunrise experience according to my travel buddies. Will let you know once i'm back from Bromo.

Till then... Ciao~

3 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Have fun and close your mouth at the volcano peak! It is still alive!

Small Kucing said...

safe journey and have fun

TZ said...

Twilight Man: What make you think i always open my mouth in the volcano? hehehe...

Small kucing: Thanks :)