Thursday, June 4, 2009

Camwhore @ Terengganu - Part 2

We went to Kijal Awana and pulled over there for 3D2N... This was a nice location for some camwhore ... kekeke :p


Lean against the rock

Awana Kijal - Terengganu

Pantai Kemasik - i luv this pantai

In between two rocks

Dreaming @ Kopitiam

Jump during Sunrise - how's my jump? Better?

Stalking someone... 

Blocking the sunrise - looking for some nice sea shells


Hehehe... this was camwhore in Terengganu... stay tune for my Penang camwhore eh! :p

10 comments:

Medie007 said...

all hail to the new king of camwhore. wakakakakak

TZ said...

Medie007: hehehehe ... :$ BTW, have to thanks to my frenz that took all the piccies.

Paul J said...

new king of camwhore??!!! since when? far as i know i still sit firmly on my THRONE! wanna rebel kah??........hehehe.....chui ar? bluek

Jason said...

So many camwhore contender. swt
U guys better watch out for new boys...kekeke :p

Jonzz said...

I like the Awana Kijal photo where your head is bordered by the dove logo.. BUT the jumping photo reminds me of a flying chicken. HAHAHAHAHA

TZ said...

Paul J: I din say i'm a king of camwhore ... maybe in the future when dude said he dowan the throne ... blek!

Jason: hmmm.... camwhore contender ... kakakaaaa... Errrrr... what new boys wor??? :p

Jonzz: hehehe... jumping like flying chicken... lolz. Luckily not flying swine ... otherwise have to go quarantine... blek

::. Anton ::. said...

Pic 4 ~ uuuurgh wot an uncomfy way to defecate :P

+ant+

LAURENCE said...

i like the 1st and the 6th photo~

TZ said...

::. Anton ::. : Dude... hahahaha i never try... whole knows it's faster and more efficient to have this position... kakaka :p

LAURENCE: thanks thanks ... more piccie coming up on my Penang trip.

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E said...

Wow wow...it's time for me to pass my crown to the new generation of camwhore prince..hehe. Nice photos btw.