Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Robinhood : Trying to be

Few weeks back, I was @ Eagle Ranch Resort with a few bloggers. We spent overnight in this resort which gave me the opportunities to ride a horse, drive a go kart, kayaking and last but not least... trying to be Robin hood.

This was my very first Archery session... I never tried this sport before. So i was excited to hold the bow and placed the arrow on the bow. And imagine myself as Robin Hood... Oh forgot to get a feather and place it on my bandana ~wink~

Day #1 - Stylish eh~ (ada gaya)

Day #2 - another attempt

After 2 practice sessions, finally i got the satisfied result. I don't mind going for another Archery session in the near future.

This is TZ's result... Did you see what i saw?

Anyone wanna to go for Archery one of these day?

8 comments:

FilipBlog said...

It's not easy that's for sure.

smallkucing said...

Is it the blue circle? Not an easy task

Legolas said...

I only played archery on my Wii. Hahaha! But you got some good scores there!

Twilight Man said...

Yeah i saw you poke 2 arrows onto the yellow egg tart. No?

Medie007 said...

not bad eh... robin hood...

Gratitude said...

For the 1st day session, i thought you mata sepet! lolz
+Ant+

William said...

Practise more. Put a pineapple on Grat's head. :P

TZ said...

Filip Demuinck: It's not that easy but i have a strong arm. It become not so difficult.

Smallkucing: hahahhaaa... all the circle also not easy :p

legolas: dude, i don't even know how to calculate. maybe you can help me to count :)

Twilight: hahaha... are you craving for the egg tart from Papparich?

medie007: hmmm... still amateur

Gratitude: not mata sepet la... just that can't use to the bow :p

William: hahaha... don't want la. what if the arrow go down south instead of up north... how?