Friday, March 25, 2011

Lazybum

How many push up can you do?

I bought this set of push up gadget for only 20s. This is just in case i could not go to gym. I'm a bit sad as i haven't not been hitting the gym for three consecutive days since Tuesday. I must go to the gym tomorrow. 

So back to my question, how many push up you usually do? 

guess what? I could do 60 push up if i don't go to gym. I wanna to maintain the momentum of working out and kick start back my push up @ home training whenever i didn't have time to hit the gym... 

So what would you do if you couldn't make it to the gym? 
EAT, SLEEP and more EAT... more SLEEP. 

If you are the one who eat and sleep, i think you are qualify to receive the honorable award a i.e. LAZYBUM... 

hehehe.... 

8 comments:

Small Kucing said...

probably 1 push up LOL

Danny said...

yay .. put me in the award winner list ;p

Paul Figaro J said...

I hate push up!

[SK] said...

well, there are lots of other things to do in a life besides just gym~~ :p

the viennamese said...

Push up? What's that? Hahahahaha. Yes I think I qualify as a lazyarse. Bleks. Why go to the gym when you can spend the time sleeping? Oooh, sleep is so gooood!
x)

Anonymous said...

wow 60! i can only do 30 non-stop then rest and do again:)

Twilight Man said...

Can I feel your 2 pack? It must be tough like concrete now! I have no stamina at all.....

TZ said...

Smallkucing: 1 is better than people that wanna to nominate himself to be awarded as LAZYBUM...

Danny: hahaha... are you going to get someone to nominate you the king of LAZYBUM?

Paul Figaro J: Why you don't like push up? It's good for losing fat :p

Vin: My name is Vin, i'm a shoppingholic... I shop and shop and shop and shop until drop...

[SK]: What would you recommend then?

3quarks: 30 is better than nothing :)

Twilight: I know where you workout. Next time i will go to 1 mont Kiara and challenge you. Let's hit 100 :p