Monday, March 7, 2011

can herShey's cure your Monday Blues?

You must be wondering who or what is herShey's? I know today is Monday... Most of you will have Monday Blues.... Are you having one right now?

Anyway, herShey's might be able to help you on getting over your Monday Blues.
Why? Cause herShey's is sweet. She comes with different appearance and favour... There are Dark, White, Milky, super sweet and so on...

So now do you care for a herShey's?



Hehehe... this is my favourite herShey's, she is dark and bitter sweet... my colleagues brought this from US one week ago. It's was so so soooo tasty... Yummy~

8 comments:

Chris said...

wau! look tempting..

Medie007 said...

eeee... fattening. :P

Small Kucing said...

yup......

[SK] said...

the only thing that can cure my monday blue is: HOLIDAY~~ :p

doc said...

dark, bitter sweet & tasty? could it be also someone you know?

;)

TZ said...

Chris: Tempting eh~

Medie007: I know you say fattening because you could not taste it :p

Smallkucing: @.@

[SK]: hahaha... actually i like holiday on Monday too. Looking forward for the June Monday.

doc: hahaha... Hershey's is the popular chocolate brand in US :p

Twilight Man said...

I's my favourite chocolate too!

TZ said...

Twilight: grandma favorite Eh~