Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hair Burning?


I text my hairstylist before gym that i would like to have a hair cut and dye. So he slot me in on 11am yesterday. This time i was not going to usual place - Maxwell Studio @ Jaya One. Instead he asked me to pay a visit to his new studio, Shawn Cutler @ TTDI. It's a different concept as there was no tables in front of you... Just a nice and comfy chair in front of the mirror.

As usual, it took about 3 hours to complete the steps... Cut, Dye, Wash and hair treatment... The picture above is the last step i.e. hair treatment after the hair dye. hmmm... please don't ask me how much is the damage eh~ Unless you want to guess :p

10 comments:

Gratitude said...

Hope you dun shock me tonite! :P
+Ant+

Lucifer said...

rm 200?

[SK] said...

wow, cut dye wash treatment every month?? easily over RM250, orang kaya~~

Pike-chan said...

hmmmm.. around rm300?

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wooo....

smallkucing said...

LOL....the price i guess would be at least 1 or 2 meals in Chili's la

Well...at least have to pamper ownself sometimes mah. What for work like a dog and not pamper ownslef kakaka

said...

haha, post the pic then :p

William said...

320!

Danny said...

u shld go with some cyber outfit and make up.. when u plan to dye ur hair next time..
baru nampak complete...lol

TZ said...

Gratitude: Do i shock you last night?

Lucifer: eeee.... more than that:p

[SK]: I'm not kaya... just that i have to preserve my valuable hair.

pikey: close.

uLi.佑莉: why you sound surprise?

smallkucing: hehehe... i have no choice to pamper my hair :p

L2: post what picture?

William: very close:p

Danny: hhhaaa.... what cyber outfit you suggest?