Saturday, January 11, 2014

Run Run Run for your lives... on 11114

The zombies are coming... Run everyone run... run for your lives.

In a few hours from now... I will be running for my lives cause i will be chased by the Zombie @ Padang, Singapore. This is an interesting run as it's not like the traditional running even like Sundown, Standard Charter, Nike Run etc. This is the zombie come after you for your lives...

My friends have signed me up with two different race... One is the survivor, which I have run from Zombie and another race is to be the Zombie to run after the survivors. Interesting eh~

For more information about the run, you may visit Run for Your Lives Asia website.

2 comments:

Small Kucing said...

LOL....your title so funny :p

TZ said...

Small Kucing: What were you thinking when you first saw this title?