Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Relaxing with Aromatherapy...

I was a bit stressful errrr.... not too much just more stressful then just sitting @ home blogging and waiting for my unknown start date project to trigger again... sigh~ sigh~ sigh~ Since i joined this SAP class 4 weeks ago... I have been undergone some level of stress but not the stress that i couldn't take... Nothing can compare with my previous work. With my regular gym session... the stress disappeared after a nice jumped up and down from the step board... sweating my stress away... :p


For the past one week i have been using my new bought RM5.00 Aroma pot... I bought this Essential oil from Body Shop two months back and haven't tried out the Aromatherapy with the essential oil ... Reason being i was looking for a reasonable price Aroma pot... guess how much an Aroma pot that Body Shop sells? It's RM70+... how ridiculous.... Finally i managed to get it from the RM5 Japanese shop one week back... 



Every night i light up the Aroma Pot... feel so relax and turn my room to a nice, quiet environment to study my exam... :p hehehe.... once a while i was so tired and dozed off ... 

7 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

RM5? Be careful that you are not inhaling toxic fumes. It's probably worse than inhaling the haze!

+Ant+

TZ said...

::. Anton ::. : dude, the Aroma pot is RM5 ... the essential oil is RM55 from body shop.

Danny said...

i love aroma theraphy too..my favorite is lavender....hmmmmmmmm

[SK] said...

hmmm, wonder if it's the aroma that soothed you, or it's the toxic fume from the cheap pot that makes you feel drowsy?? hahaha :D

Paul Figaro J said...

i used to drop my Chanel perfume into the aroma pot...hehe.....lagi best!

KY said...

Hey, you need enough lighting to study lo. Take good care of your eyes...now I sounded like an uncle.

JL said...

You can also use peppermint, make you very alert to study, just don't use at night, keke :P