Tuesday, July 28, 2009

mY LuNCH

I got a message from my discussion group team members asking to postpone the morning meeting to 2pm afternoon.. so i have the whole morning and would be able to have my lunch @ home before leaving for the discussion group... 


Hmmm.... what i had for lunch then? Since i wanna a simple and fast lunch... i went ahead and made myself Eggs Sandwich.

Closest shots

It's so simple to made... Just need Eggs, Bread, Salad leaves (14 mix leaves pack), Pepper, Salad Cream, Milk. It only took me 1/2 hours to prepare my lunch :) that's simple ... 

Another shots of the juicy eggs on the salad leaves + bread

just place everything on top of the bread.

tada... this's mY LuNCH... 

So how many slices of bread do you think i have for my lunch ... 
give it a guess?

10 comments:

vincent said...

wow TZ gt so big appetite~~~ haha

William said...

Max 4 for me

ladyviral said...

Wow! SO much! Looks good.. yummy.. where is my share? hahaha

I thougt it was 5 slices :P. Dangit, missed out another slice on top!

Medie007 said...

just sandwich only ah? looks like eggs nt enough ler. :P i like loads of eggs one. ony can taste it. :P

Day said...

Hello TZ,

Yummy sandwich! I could eat 10 slices of that yummy sandwich.

o(∩_∩)o

[SK] said...

simple and nice and healthy one.. :)

Gratitude said...

A whole loaf and a hamburger to boot? :P

Unknown said...

So when is your next trip to Kuching?
Well, thanks for the visit of my blog.

TZ said...

vincent: hehehe... i can eat the whole cow too ... blek! so Kiddo don play play hor :p

william: :p

ladyviral: let me send you via internet ... here you go all the yummy pictures of your share :p

Medie007: eggs were hidden inside the bread ... BTW i used 5 eggs :p

Day: Thanks for dropping by my blog... wow! 10 slices... i could never have that. It too much for me!

[SK]: yup! i like to eat sandwiches ... i could live without rice :p

Gratitude: blek!

uncleawang: Soon... but no plan yet! Kuching is a nice place. will be back :p

Jonzz said...

Araguuuula.... I see