Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's less than 24 hours ...

What am i feeling now ?
Am i nervous? Errrr.... not really!
Am i feeling information overload? A little...
Am i feeling happy? Yes, my torturing period will be going to end
Am i feeling worry? ya! a bit coz so many things to remember :(

What i need is to have a relaxing day before my exam... So i decided to hit the gym this afternoon with some weight training and pilate class to release certain stress then later continue with my revision... Hopefully i could score on tomorrow exam.

It's a mutiple choice exam and we will do it online (ya! means we answer on the computer screen... hehehe ... no more paper) ... After the 3 hours exam. That's come the exciting and nervous moment ... [Drum please]~ The result of the exam... the result will be known exactly 12pm tomorrow. There will be a pass and fail flag with some breakdown. The certificate will be sent to my mailing address within a month.

So. wish me lotz of GOOD luck eh! ... BTW, can i borrow all the GOOD luckz from you ... TZ need GOOD luckz. Will return to you after 12pm tomorrow afternoon ;-)

17 comments:

KY said...

Haha, I bet you can make it. Good luck lo

Danny said...

GOOD LUCK ... n all the best :)

vincent said...

good luck bro :)

the viennamese said...

I can't give you my luck just yet cuz I'm still waiting for my results. But I'm happy to share it with you. Heheh. Goodluck! :)

C'est la vie said...

Come come, give u a good luck hug.

*HUG* :) You will be fine, I knew it.

William said...

You don't need luck! You've been working hard, I'm sure you can ace it!

Fable Frog said...

Don't worry, you'll do great in the exam, i'm sure~ just think twice before answer [like i totally don't know if you can return to the previous question to change it or not de~ never tried] kekeke all the best!

[SK] said...

i have sit for online exams before, and believe me, that minute you submit your answers and waiting for the result, it's really torturing, hahaha!! all the best and hope you come out with flying colors :)

ladyviral said...

Gambate! Definitely will see the certificate in your mail box soon!

Good luck and best wishes.

Medie007 said...

All the best! You can do it.

I lend u some luck. LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK. LOL But I need 'em back on Sunday for the Monday paper. Hehehe...

Bengbeng said...

good luck and let us know the results.. keeping our fingers crossed for u

Pike-chan said...

good luck dude!

Bahija said...

all the best

MiChi said...

so, how's your exam?

Ray said...

Eh, is 12:41pm liao. Did you pass your exam?

Chris said...

All the best in ur exam ya..

TZ said...

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E : Dude, your bet not come true ... sigh~ I din make it :p

Danny, Vincent: Thanks ...

Evann: hehehe.... I lack of few lucks... couldn't make it :( Anyway, just teasing you... All the best to your result eh!

Freedom09: thanks thanks :)

William: errrrr.... i need luck ... guess wat? I was short of one mark to pass :'(

Fable Frog: I think i din think twice, i thought three times... sigh~

[SK]: dude... I'm came out with black & white ... sign~

ladyviral: thanks.... i wish but most likely might have the breakdown of the score came into my mailbox :'(

medie007: Dude, i better send you back all the luck luck luck ... you need it on Monday :p

Bengbeng, Pikey, Bahija: thanks...

Michi: I din make it ... just one mark to pass ... errrrr :(

Ray: wat do you think dude? Not good ...

Chris: thanks!...