Thursday, October 21, 2010

You Again

I was heading to e@Curve Cathay to purchase the movie ticket for Saturday show... What am i going to watch? hehehe... the movie is You Again.


Guess what? I was offered free passes for tonight viewing of the movie YouAgain @ 9:30pm by a lady. She has extra passes and asking me whether i wanna to watch the movie. I told her too bad I wanted to watch the movie on this Saturday not today. Why? Because my friend was not free to watch this movie today. Free movie passes in front of me and just gone... sigh~



8 comments:

Legolas said...

Do people really just give away tickets randomly nowadays? I should wait at the cinema and get free passes.

TZ said...

Legoslas: yup I got once from 8tv on the spot for SALT. Yesterday was the 2nd time but unfortunately I didn't prepare for movie. Sigh~

[SK] said...

oh, have not been watching movie for quite some time already..

smallkucing said...

Hmm...seeems to be a good place to hang around ah...if not mistaken this is the 2nd time you were offer free movie ticket at e-curveright?

TZ said...

[sk]: why u haven't been watching movie? Busy?

Smallkucing: yup this is the 2nd time I got the offer from a stranger...

Nikel Khor said...

so great have free tix..

TZ said...

Niker Khor: You can have them too... just need to pay a visit to e@Curve on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. You will stand the chance to be offered the free movie ticket :p

Anonymous said...

This is a great end of summer comedy. Even with a PG rating, it has laughs for all ages thanks to the great acting of its cast. Sigourney Weaver and Jamie Lee Curtis, and Kristen Bell and Odette Yustman act brilliantly opposite of each other. So, I think You again it worth to spend.