Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 Flashback: April - June

Let's continue with April - June...


April

First night out with my colleagues... A fun night and get to know my colleagues better during these social night out. Besides the fun of the night out... This month I had a chance to getaway from my busy work and city to a nice and quiet beach in the east coast. Where i went? Kijal Awana... not a very clean beach but better than West coast :)


May

"Salaam" A word the Iranian use when they greet people and friends. My company sent me for business trip in Iran for about 3 weeks. The Iranian culture gave me a shock... Anyway, it's a nice experience which i might not be able to get that again. 


June

Due to busy and challenging work, whenever there is a chance to take a break. TZ will get the opportunities to getaway from those days. TZ paid a visit with his friends to a small town in Perak. Anyone know where TZ went?


URL Post: http://tz-life.blogspot.com/2010_06_01_archive.html

Stay tune for Q3 and Q4 eh~

3 comments:

FilipBlog said...

Nice picture with the mountains

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Salaam yeah remembered your Iranian trip and also your Perak trip but just cant recall the name of the place haha. So taking a break is healthy eh? Good shall see where I can go next year a short trip perhaps. tQ

I AM A BLOGGER said...

another good 2010 for u^^
perhaps a better 2011~~