Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 Flashback: April - June

Let's continue with April - June...


April

First night out with my colleagues... A fun night and get to know my colleagues better during these social night out. Besides the fun of the night out... This month I had a chance to getaway from my busy work and city to a nice and quiet beach in the east coast. Where i went? Kijal Awana... not a very clean beach but better than West coast :)


May

"Salaam" A word the Iranian use when they greet people and friends. My company sent me for business trip in Iran for about 3 weeks. The Iranian culture gave me a shock... Anyway, it's a nice experience which i might not be able to get that again. 


June

Due to busy and challenging work, whenever there is a chance to take a break. TZ will get the opportunities to getaway from those days. TZ paid a visit with his friends to a small town in Perak. Anyone know where TZ went?


URL Post: http://tz-life.blogspot.com/2010_06_01_archive.html

Stay tune for Q3 and Q4 eh~

3 comments:

Filip Demuinck said...

Nice picture with the mountains

Bananazஇ said...

Salaam yeah remembered your Iranian trip and also your Perak trip but just cant recall the name of the place haha. So taking a break is healthy eh? Good shall see where I can go next year a short trip perhaps. tQ

Xjion89 said...

another good 2010 for u^^
perhaps a better 2011~~