Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Breaking News @ Centro Klang

July 24th 2011 SUNDAY: A run in Centro Klang early this morning. The run covers a couple of categories and various of distance. The two popular distance are 12km and 6km. My friend was running and i wanted to just follow the crowd to run but at the end i decided to stay in the breaking news cafe.

Breaking News Cafe
Inside Breaking News Cafe
I waited for my friends to finish the running... Guess what? I met Elizabeth Wong, one of the state exco of Selangor. I belief she flagged off for the Centro Run 2011. For further detail on the Centro Run... Do visit Medie007.

4 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Nice interior! So Elizabeth bought you a kopi-O?

Small Kucing said...

wah...got frees kopi from Elizabeth wong ka?

Medie007 said...

no group photo with elizabeth wong keh?

TZ said...

Twilight Man: i didn't introduce myself to Elizabeth.

Smallkucing: nope...

Medie007: Shy... how to take picture with her :p