Thursday, September 15, 2011

Crabbie Crab I Luv you

Few months back, I went to Klang and had a nice Crabbie Crab dinner with a few friends. To be specific, we had our dinner in one place and have this Crabbie Crab delicacy in another place. I drove my friends all the way to Port Klang just for the Crabbie Crab...

Oops ... wrong dish.
Look @ the nice baked crabbie Crab... Fresh from the kitchen
On your mark, get set GO!
Each of us have one whole big crabbie crab
I'm drooling now.
The crab is mine... 
Now are you drooling away because of those nice and juicy crabbie crab. How many crabs you can eat at one time?

8 comments:

Small Kucing said...

That crab is huge. Didnt count la so duno how many crabs can I eat at one go

Gratitude said...

I wanna eat more till I walk sideways! :s
+Ant+

thompsonboy said...

tak ada gambar when the crab is bogel ke?

TZ said...

smallkucing: next time see how many you can eat eh~ The most i could eat is one big Crab.

Gratitude: hahaha... let's have one eating trip again. I'm drooling now.

Thompsonboy: Yeeeee... you so hamsap, want to see the crab bogel.

I AM A BLOGGER said...

wow! really huge!
Cn't stuff into the mouth~~hahaha

TZ said...

Xjion89: Of coz not able to stuff all into the mouth at once. Just need to peel out and eat slowly :) Eating crab take time and patience.

Medie007 said...

wait till u see mine! :D

TZ said...

Medie007: when are you going to show yours?