Friday, October 30, 2015

Taj Mahal

Finally i get to see one of the 7 wonders of the world during my India trip~ 

TAJ MAHAL 

Since young i wanted to see the Taj Mahal because the first time i saw Taj Mahal is the miniature model at my grandpa house. Now I finally got the chance to see and walk into the Taj Mahal... It was an amazing architecture with the rich stories behind the Taj Mahal... 


I have quite a few pictures taken in Taj Mahal that i planned to share in A picture A day starting Monday (Nov 3rd 2015) for showing Taj Mahal The Series... Stay tune and visit A picture A day eh~ 

3 comments:

thompsonboy said...

thought it was overrated. Some of the smaller places in Jaipur is even nicer

Anonymous said...

toll mahal

TZ said...

Thompsonboy: I agreed with you, some of the smaller places in Jaipur is nice but I'm still amaze with its carving on the marble and how they place those colourful shell to make the flourish pattern on the marble wall.

Dear Zach : Toll memang mahal...