Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Birthday on Lunar Calendar...

I was born on the eight day of Chinese New Year... And for Hokkien, the eight day is a very important day. Yesterday was the 8th day of CNY. I woke up as early as 8am... And lazying on the bed until 9 something...

Since sister wanted to eat Bah Kut Teh (BKT). We decided to pay a visit to my cousin place in Shah Alam. My nephew brought us to the BKT @ bukit Raja Klang area. Near the i-city area.

The Kitchen - like a manufacturing
The Food
The BKT is nice but the service is extremely lousy... bad management, the staff doesn't even smile and very rude to their customers. So i would not recommend this place although the food is nice. BTW, the restaurant name is Teluk Pulai Bak Kut Teh...

After the BKT, we went to NSK a huge hypermarket (this will be another post - stay tune). Mom just bought a couple of vegetables and we left the place.

I gotta have another eating session at night after sending my parent to a Wedding Anniversary function @ Jaya 33. My sister, Bro-in-law and I met up my aunty for dinner. We pop over to the NEW PARIS. I bet whoever stay in klang valley should know this restaurant...

The Crowded Restaurant
So what we ate?

Lou Sang - Huat ar :p

Year Year Got Fish
This year we didn't celebrate the 8th days night event... So we picked up my parent from Jaya 33 and headed back home and sleep. That's my Lunar Calendar Birthday :)


3 comments:

MEcoy said...

so there's another birthday for us on chinese calendar is that is?

Small Kucing said...

Happy Birthday TZ.

wei...you like BKT? There is one in Klang nice...but i have forgotten the name... wait i go korek the photos and see

Small Kucing said...

It's Kedai Makanan Seng Huat. google and see...should have the address. Taste very strong of the herb