Sunday, February 3, 2013

ONE Fighting Championship @ Malaysia

I was all set to attend the fighting event...

TZ before heading for ONE Fighting Championship
 As everyone know my birthday has just passed 5 days ago. In order to celebrate my full birthday, my colleague has bought a VIP ticket in ONE Fighting Championship @ Putra Indoor Stadium Bukit Jalil.

VIP Ticket costs RM345
It's my first time to attend this kind of event. It was a bit of excitement for me... anyway, it was a good experience.
the VIP entrance
Each of us gotten 2 free drinks token which could exchange SF Coffee, Juices and Water. BTW, there was a counter selling TIGER BEER for RM9.50 per can.

Drink Token
That's me camwhore in front of the One FC billboard...

We were treated like celebrities on the red carpet

After reaching the VIP area, i was excited to see the ring/stage... It was amazingly beautiful with all the lightings...
The Ring
Managed to capture a short video clip to share with you on one of the interesting fight which i managed to record a small portion of the action.



Who has won the Champion Belt?

Champion Belt
It was a very good experience and the fights were interesting too... Thanks Rick for giving me the ticket as my birthday present... :)

3 comments:

MEcoy said...

its painful to see them on tv how much more if live haha

Twilight Man said...

Hello handsome. You so violent, loves to see people fight and get bruised!

TZ said...

MECoy: Sometime i think this kind of fight is very brutal... nevertheless for a first timer like me. Quite exciting :p

Twilight Man: hahaha... just to experience and some more my colleague got this for my Birthday ;-)