Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Photogenic : The Beach

I went to a nice beach resort last weekend in East Coast and took lots of shots on the beach... since this is a Photogenic day... Let me share with you on the first 5...

Ermmmm... Maybe i should just produce a slide show called The Beach by TZ...

Sunset by the beach - around 7pm

A tyre track - anyone know what vehicle tyre track is this?

Couple walking by the beach - what a typical scene...
We should have more creative scene, any suggestion?

Rocky beach with wave smash on the rock

Oh~ can you see Mr. Crabby in the picture?
Please don't ask me how i recognize this is a Mr not a Ms.
There's a way to find out Mr or Ms :p

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

they r breathtakingly nice!

smallkucing said...

niceeeee

blue said...

jealousnya..

TZ said...

William: Coming Soon... Stay tune and don't miss eh~

the happy go lucky one: let's get one trip to a nice resort one of these day :p

smallkucing: hehehe... i like beaches in Terengganu.

Blue: Don't jealous la... btw, got nice beaches @ your home town?

Anonymous said...

I know! The crab told u so! lol!

TZ said...

Joshua: yaya... as if i can talk crabby language... hmmm... maybe i do... Anyway, let's talk crab >.>

foongpc said...

Wow! I love all the beach photos!! They are so awesome! You are such a good photographer!

blue said...

pangkor laut perhaps? but i never been there lo..

TZ said...

foongpc: thanks dude... :p

Blue: hmmm... so you are in Perak eh~... I wanna to make a trip to Pangkor one of these day :) Not Pangkor Laut, I don't think i could afford. >.>

blue said...

@TZ: yeah its expensive. Unless u dont mind those smaller hotels :D

CH Voon said...

It is nice beach… if I not read the top post,
I will go… but now not more.