Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Faulty Report Closed without issue solved...

My Streamyx connection is still down... This is the 3rd day without internet connection. Guess what? I called up TM NET a moment ago and check on the status of the the Faulty report that i have launched on last Saturday... The answer that the person whom attended me was " Sir, the report has been closed and the problem have been solved". "What?" i still could not get the streamyx connection" What is this... I was extremely unhappy when i heard this statement. This was not acceptable... no one actually call me to check whether my connection is okay before closing the report.  *sigh*

If i was not calling them a moment ago, this problem will drag for days maybe months and years... so how efficient is TM? Can we get any compensate for the time that the connection down? 

Anyway, we need to thanks to the stupid and short sighted leaders in the Malaysia Boleh Government. They have led the citizens on suffering for so much inconvenience ... 

WE REALLY NEED A CHANGE... 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They won't change.. They are all in comfort zone..

Coffee Lover Kid said...

yeah.. thats the problem when there's no strong competitor around... (landline broadband)

TZ said...

Keeyit: LoL... another 10 more years also they will not change... :->

Simple Alex: The government should allow another competitor to come into the market ... we, consumer have more choice ... then they will change :-p

Anonymous said...

Dude! Get jaring la.. I'm juz gonna buta2 pay TMNUT RM77 till Nov (2 years of bullshit service) then I'm going to change to Jaring.

But you need to check if your area can use Jaring or not la..

p/s- TMNET staff is so dumb. I called them to say that I have problem with my connection and I get the same answer every god damn time, "Please restart your modem. Please have a direct connection with modem through pc. Bla bla bla.."

ITS BULLSHIT!