Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Busy! Busy! Busy! wor....

I was having a management meeting this morning... and i will have a team meeting tomorrow whole day... *sigh*

I have canceled my Personal Training (PT) session at 1pm tomorrow. Need to workout the preparation with the team on next week presentation.

Anyway, i'm still have one outstanding item to manage i.e. blog about the Bachelor Auction 2008... sorry folks need to push out again... Let's see whether i have some time tonight after picking up my mom from her painting class.... :->

4 comments:

Coffee Lover Kid said...

haha.. BIG BOSS now.. wakakaka...

TZ said...

Simple Alex: LoL... :-p

Anonymous said...

hmm..bz is good~ :) just keep updating ya ;)

TZ said...

cbenc12: I was a little stress for the past few days ... Presenting to CEO and CIO of the company wor ... anyway... It's over and they were impressed :p