Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Din Make It...


I think my readers were eager wanna know whether i make it for my long prepared examination... Errrr... the news for all was I din make it for my exam ... yes, i din make it ... I lacked of one mark i.e 1 question to hit the pass ... i was shocked and sad after i got the unofficial result.... :(


Anyway, this is an unofficial marks ... waiting for the official marks. Hopefully something happen and i pass the exam... otherwise i will have to re-take.

Thanks for all of your support, luck and wishes.... 

TERIMA KASIH

11 comments:

Danny said...

Opps.. we know u did ur best..
hope that u are WRONG on ur own calculation :))
good luck

Gratitude said...

Perhaps buang suey and change study venue to ol town kopitiam then....since it is soothsayer Twilight's magical choice. :P

TZ said...

Danny: i hope so ... :p

Gratitude: hehehe... Study @ oldtown maybe i might be getting less than 40... busy complaining their service instead of studying :p

vincent said...

this is just an UNOFFICIAL mark... don b negative la bro

Lifebook said...

Try again.. must be play too much and no study.

Medie007 said...

*hugs*

William said...

Wait for the official result.

TZ said...

Vincent: ok kiddo... I should be more optimistic... :p Thanks kiddo!

Lifebook: hehehe.... kakaka....

Medie007: thanks :)

William: I'm waiting... I'm waiting... :p

Bengbeng said...

yes, jus wait for official results.. nothing is final until then

doc said...

it ain't over till the fat lady sings!

TZ said...

BengBeng: okok... I hope my official results will be a PASS ... :p

Doc: i think the fat lady has sung ... :(