Wednesday, November 10, 2010

23rd floor

If you stay @ 23rd floor... you will have a nice view like this





Okay enough of those nice pictures that i took from my balcony... Nice eh~

Something happened last night when i got back from the gym. Guess what? three lifts have protested and halted their service. So i ended up doing another round of exercise by climbing up the staircase until 23rd floors. Before that i was having an hour of RPM and had a quick bites... i didn't expect this will happen because this was the first time...

After the climb i was sop with sweats and was so soooo soooo tired. Anyway, please don't make me climb again eh~. Okay~ Now i need to hit the bed to recharge those energy lost during these two exercises. Ciao~

9 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Eh, first time? Lucky you! I kena multiple times when I lived at my condo. Now I purposely climb the stairs in preparation for my coming mountain hike.

Legolas said...

All lifts rosak? What a coincidence.

TZ said...

Twilight: dude you are going for mountain hiking... Which one?

TZ said...

Legolas: it wasn't my day... For past years, never encountered all lifts out of service at the the same time.

Gabriel said...

haha...that's the downside of staying up so high huh? hehe...but it's a good exercise, i am sure you have gained a lot of muscles! :)

Twilight Man said...

Grandma is going to KK.

CH Voon said...

Your house is quite far from twin tower. but you manage to zoom in. what is the zoom size you have? 300mm?

smallkucing said...

all lifts kaput??? If me..i'll ned up staying at hotel or worse...hospital already.

TZ said...

Grabiel: luckily they fixed all the lifts within 24 hours. Now all are back in service. 

Twilight: wow~ grandma climb mount kk.

Ch boon: I have powerful 200mm lens... Btw, my house is not very far from klcc twin towers.

Smallkucing: really? Then smallkucing cannot stay in high rise eh~