Thursday, November 4, 2010

Saturday plan...

I received a text from a number which i don't have in my list. The message stated
"Leng Zai... Saturday wan go where dinner?" I just don't know whether i should reply this message or not... Anyway, finally i reply the message "Hmm... May i know who am i talking with?"... Then few seconds later the message came back and state his name...

Anyway, I have to work on Friday, Saturday and Sunday... maybe can plan out something but i could not commit... If i could join i will join but if not, just go ahead eh~ Hopefully don't need to work @ night on Saturday. I have been working for the past few night and was so tired. So what is your Saturday plan?

Okie, i think i better hit the bed as i plan to hit the gym early morning ... Good night everyone.

8 comments:

Legolas said...

Paid or unpaid overtime work?

TZ said...

Legolas: unpaid overtime 

Paul Figaro J said...

do charity horr?

Gratitude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gratitude said...

You still need food for fuel
+Ant+

smallkucing said...

holiday also have to work????

true what Gratitude said...work also have to eat..

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

That's very common, text messages without leaving a name behind. I would always make it a habit to leave my name behind after infact I made it a default each time I send sms with this.."Rgds Bananaz". Oh dear working hard bro..

TZ said...

Paul J Figaro: Charity ... no way... ;p

Gratitude: Yup but can only go the place which near to my client office... Anyway, I ended up attended the gathering :p

smallkucing: what to do? guess what? I managed to go for the gathering :p

Bananaz: you are exercising a good practice so people know who are you...