Tuesday, November 8, 2011

YES territory...

I was walk around the Bintang Walk area with friends last Sunday. Since i was there, my friends recommended me to fix my iPhone screen as the phone is not working. Since my iPhone was in the workshop, we were walking around to kill time at Sungei Wang and BB Plaza.

We have lunch over in Lot 10 as my iPhone could not fixed within the agreeable hour i.e. 2 hours ... We dropped by the famous 十号胡同 Lot 10 Hutong. The moment we walked into the Lot 10, I saw so many blue color box with YES hanging at the center of Lot 10, every corner of the shopping mall was hanging with the YES banner... YES here and YES there... This is definitely NOT a Celcom territory... It's YES territory...


It's has been one year since YES launched. Not sure how good is YES after one year back... Anyone using YES package now or has used the YES package? Can you provide us some update/comment?

4 comments:

vincent said...

not using yes, using streamyx which provides shitty line, slow n DC

Twilight Man said...

YES will become NO very soon. Happy?

Medie007 said...

hahaha NO NO NO!

TZ said...

Vincent: i prefer streamyx then YES as it's a fix line which will not interfere by the weather. BTW, which part of the country you are connecting from?

Twilight Man: Errrr... is it true?

Medie007: hmmm... so you are say NO to YES ?