Sunday, November 6, 2011

Work work and work

All WORK and no play makes Jack a dull boy
All WORK and no gym makes TZ a fat boy

I skipped gym for 5 days straight, i was tied up with all the activities that came out last minutes. I tried to finish all my task on time around 4pm but the moment i wanted to pack and leave the office... something came out and my boss assigned them to me. The task was so short lead time that i need to accomplish within hours. So, I have NO choice but staying back to complete them :(

Anyway, i managed to hit the gym yesterday and have a nice workout. I hope the coming week will not gate me to gym... 

Please please let me go to gym eh~ I need to train for my Penang Bridge run on Nov 20th 2011.

5 comments:

ChrisAu said...

Yes, gym and exercise must do. Cannot skip!

Lifebook said...

Nothing new for u

TZ said...

ChrisAu: I know but unfortunately the timing is not good. Anyway, i have make sure i have sufficient time to go to gym this week :)

Lifebook: Quite sometime didn't see you around in the gym.

Twilight Man said...

I skipped gym for 3 $%"& weeks and lost few kgs. My recent stint at Mines killed my soul.

TZ said...

Twilight Man: No wonder didn't bump into you in the gym recently. hehehe... I back to regular gym time already :)