Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Starbucks 2012 planner

I have been eyeing on the Starbucks 2012 planner since they launched it... It cost RM88 to purchase this planner or purchased 15 drinks to get this planner. So which one you choose?

As for me someone gave it to me as the present for this year :p so i neither purchased drinks nor paid RM88 for this planner.

Something come with a nice box...
the Planner
Close view of Starbucks logo
When i flipped through the inner part of the planner... The whole planner is very nice with lots of lively wording...

the inner part of the planner with bookmarks
Some knowledge and history about Starbie
Interesting instruction on some of the days...
I will look at each of the vending machine on Feb 01 2012
Anyway, next years planner was more colorful then this year... but i think they should have just get us to  reuse our this year's planner and provide the refill for the inner part of the planner... 2011. It will be more environmental friendly then... this is my suggestion :p

7 comments:

thompsonboy said...

I used to use their planner. Gave up. Just use the FOC one from my insurance agent lar.

Medie007 said...

so nice one...

Unknown said...

too busy for a planner. i need a secretary lol



[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Small Kucing said...

that was what my company did . They provide refill each year instead of the whole planner

foongpc said...

I always get free planners from people but ended up never using them. LOL!

Bengbeng said...

i can only dream of getting one :)

synical said...

I collect these, but I never use them.