Sunday, January 20, 2008

Busy Week in Penang

Hey all my frenz, sorry for keeping all of you hanging on what is coming soon. Initially, I wanted to revamp my blog as i wanted a change over on my blog. But due to my business trip in Penang, I was so busy for the past week. I was not able to revamp my blog. At last, i managed to a small change on my blog. Still working on a change over.

I was so busy running from one building to another to have a meeting with my customers. But it was a good experience and learnt new stuff too. Although I was busy, i also not forgetting to get together with my friends in Penang. So should i said i'm busy on work during the day and busy mingled with my friends off office hour ... hahaha! ;-)

Some picture that i taken last week...





4 comments:

winniethepooh said...

some work and some play makes TZ a fun guy hehe :)

TZ said...

Winniethepooh: hehehe... we need to enjoy life. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love that crabs! Yummy

TZ said...

Dalantau: Crabs are my favor too... especially with the roe :-p Yummy!