Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rushing with the time....

I was rushing with the time and finally i finished all my shopping, packing and now it's relax time and will take a shower in a short while after i cool myself down. Need to shave too... Having a date tonight before leaving KL wor... so have to make up a bit ;-) 


Another few hours i will be on my way out from KL... anyway, before leaving KL, I'm going to have dinner @ Tony Roma's again... yes! again...  with a nice and pretty lady... :-> I bet all of you wanna to see her photo eh! hehehe... don't know whether manage to capture her photo or not... i will try eh!  Okay! Go back to the dating thingy, this friend of mine (the pretty lady) missed the Tony Roma's lunch out last Friday so i was asking her whether she is free to have dinner tonight @ TR before i leave... That's it I got the reply this morning and she will come and pick me up @ my place :-) Yahoo! * Happy Happy * After dinner, she just drop me @ KL Sentral. 

6 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Enjoy. All the best in Uganda.

Mr Dino said...

woahh... date??

Ray said...

Good luck and take care ah.

pikey said...

have nice and pleasant trip ya....

Anonymous said...

lucky u :P , got a ride all the way to KLIA Departure Hall leh ....correction, not drop off @ KL Sentral

TZ said...

Simon Seow: thanks :->

Mr. Dino: Of coz date lah... still single mah... can date date :-p

Ray: Thanks :-)

Pikey: Thanks :-)

Anonymous: How u know that she dropped me off @ KLIA... my initial plan is that i was asking her to drop me off @ KL Sentral... So I was lucky... need to buy here something special from Kampala Uganda ;-) I'm very touch lah!