Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Do you think the world is being FAIR?



When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be; 
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.


I heard many story/case about blaming on the world and stated the world is NOT fair to him or her. Do you think the world is FAIR?

Some people just blaming and blaming the world is NOT fair to them when trouble comes in their way... why they are born this way, why they always get the worst scenario? Why, why, why and why? I don't need to mention any example here, you may see yourself in Facebook. Maybe we should build an social application and call "FAIR?" This application will give those emo/blamer to post their thought into the wall of the FAIR?.com

I myself will also blame the world for not giving me an easy life... also give me so many challenges to challenge me and make my life going up and down. I just realized that the world has been fair as i was not having the worst in the world. I have a good job, A supportive parents and plenty of caring friends. What would i have say the world is NOT fair?

To those who has blamed the world is being NOT fair, please re-look at what you have and then only comments that world is NOT Fair...  

7 comments:

Small Kucing said...

fairness is in own mind

Twilight Man said...

What that small cat purred is absolutely true! Fairness is in own mind. Those who blamed the world has shallow mind. Why are you posting this?

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Compare to the rich and famous we are so much far behind but compare to those in Africa don't you think we are lucky? NO?

foongpc said...

Life is never fair but we should count our blessings! : )

MEcoy said...

i so love that song

anyways i think life is just a matter of perspective

TZ said...

Small Kucing: I totally agreed with you.

Twilight Anay: Nothing serious happen, just an observation. So you mean people that blamed the world has the shallow mind... ;-) Should i tell this to one of my friend?

Bananaz: We are in between, that is the sad case... if you say African in the village that not expose to the world we have... I think they are the luckiest one. Cause they don't need to think so much and care on the unnecessary things.

Foongpc : Well said... Thank you.

MEcoy: Me too... I like this song especially listen to Josh Groban. But sometime it's interesting to look at our life.

Twilight Man said...

Your friend who? Go ahead tell him to wake up to reality.