Saturday, August 8, 2009

Leaving KL,,,

I just got back to Kuala Lumpur late evening yesterday... guess what? I'm going to leave Kuala Lumpur for a short 2D1N stay in one of the small town in Pahang. The journey will take about 2.5 hours...

There is a retreat center which according to my friend it's a nice place to relax your mind. I need that as i need to plan my following months ... what am i going to do? I need to retake my exam (most probably)... and etc...

Anyway, i gotta go now to get myself prepared as my friends are on their way to my place :p

Ciao and have a nice weekend eh!...

7 comments:

Danny said...

enjoy ur weekend too :)

vincent said...

wa, u always go out n relax :) good good

[SK] said...

enjoy your stay there and come back fully recharged and re-energised.. :)

Paul Figaro J said...

jalan-jalan only you know!

Twilight Man said...

Hope you bwill find the inner peace and happines!

imblogger@sh ™ said...

have a nice trip bro ..

KopiLuwak said...

Peace is always within us, TZ. Outside cannot stimulate the peace inside.