Friday, August 21, 2009

My simple Vegetarian lunch...

I have been cooking my lunch almost everyday... I fed up of eating outside food... decided to cook myself. Since the AH1N1 cases are increasing in Malaysia and I read some articles that we need to take less meaty meal... hehehe... I must as well cooked the vegetarian meal... 


Freedom09, just now you are asking me what i had for my lunch... here you go the picture of my simple vegetarian lunch... yummy! yummy! ... :p


So, how's is it? Are you drooling now? ... :p

12 comments:

blue said...

not bad wor..got time to cook lunch? we unlucky bunch just don't have such luxury of time...well, i cant cook anyway :P

TZ said...

bluesoul: currently waiting for getting hire ... so got time to cook... :p I rather being busy now.

Danny said...

very healthy n nice color combo.. but not suitable for carnivore like me ...hehehe

[SK] said...

wantan mee minus the wantan minus the charsiew minus the chicken feet?? left only mushroom and vege, haha~~ :p

Gratitude said...

I thought you would have tried making Aunt's vegetarian soup. :P

Medie007 said...

mushroommmmm!!!

C'est la vie said...

@Danny: I tot you like vegetarian!!!

@TZ: Got ppl use that sayur to cook wantan mee one meh? :P But it looks delicious though, let me try next time! haha

Danny said...

tz .. pinjam tempat sekejap..

freedom .. i like vege charsiew, vege goose, vege rendang...but not VEGETABLE..;p lol

Bengbeng said...

not bad. i am drooling..not pulling yr leg here :)

vincent said...

girls like guys who cook, i think :) haha

Twilight Man said...

This is my 5th day eating vegetarian before I burst out eating like a pig in Phuket. Muahahaha!

Anonymous said...

wowww... not only good in camera-ing, also good in cooking kekeee. i love mushroom kekeee...