Sunday, August 23, 2009

A visit to luxury condominium

I got an opportunities to visit a luxury 5 stars condominium in Shah Alam... This condominium is not the normal condominium in downtown KL.  It's ..... 



hehehe... see i told you this is not normal condominium... Yes! in fact this is a condominium for the people who already passed away... Errrr.... Don't put me wrong, I'm not doing any advertisement for this company... So why i got to go to this place? The story started with my mom's chinese ink painting association was invited by this company to do a demo on the chinese ink painting every Sunday for 10 times. That's the reason i was there today, accompany my mom to this place ... :p

Since i was not going to demo on any ink painting... I decided to bring along my Nikon D70 to see what i could snapshot... Guess What? I snapped 100 over shots within an hour... They do have some nice flowers, inserts and animals... 

So, are you ready to see my shots on the Shah Alam Memorial Park - Tang Villa?

Main entrance to the building

this is the entrance of the condominium

Pagoda surrounded by the flowers

A nice fish pond with tortoise inside

Some plant with the skyline

Bridge over the pond

Oh ya... I forgot to show all of you my mom's painting... This is the main purpose that i went to Tang Villa... ;p

Finishing

Mom signing her painting 

The weather was so hot until i could not stand the heat, after the lunch, mom and I decided to leave the place. So i got out from there at about 2pm. That's folks a short visit to the luxury 5 stars condominium in Shah Alam... Coming next: Posting on Flowers, Inserts and Animals shots that i captured in Tang Villa, Shah Alam Memorial Park. Stay tune eh!

p/s: it didn't seems attractive enough for me to invest a unit over there for my future... The package just not right and please do not ask me what is the package ... I'm not going to promote this for the company. Blek~

7 comments:

blue said...

isn't it ironic that the dead "lives" in a posh environment while the unlucky living ones doesn't even have a roof over their head?

Pranny said...

Well, those rich people can afford them.. Near my house there's a place call "Xiao En" where it's for funeral process if people wanna save the trouble to do it their house, they can do it there instead...

Wonder the spirits will really receive those things anot...

William said...

Beautiful place to be laid to rest. Looks peaceful unlike the over-the-to Nirvana Memorial Park.

ladyviral said...

This place are like filled with feng shui... reminded me of nilai memorial park. Was expensive for one unit.. and I don't mean a lot of family or so.. just one for your urn to be in the wall! Geez!

Oh your mom's drawing is so beautiful! I love it!

Medie007 said...

nice place... :)

Anonymous said...

wowwww... really luxurious lor, even living one (like me) also cant afford that kekeee... and u have an artist mum, must b very fun :)

Alvin Lim said...

i think got see feng shui n stuff 1. the tortoise pond is 1 good example. so ppl r not jz buying the 'land' but also the 'good feng shui'...which is believed to bring good luck for the current n future generations.

man...i sound like their marketing guy pula