Friday, August 28, 2009

Coming coming ... is coming....

Time never stop and wait for anyone... the clock keeps tickling and my heart keep pumping ... yaya... If not i would have died... Anyway, it's 3 hours to go for my big moment again. Let's get over this... I really need that piece of paper. Please give me the piece of paper!!!!...  


Anyway, gotta go now to get ready to hit downtown KL before the busy and crazy Friday afternoon. Errrrr... I meant the traffic. I wouldn't wanna to late for my big moment. 

Catch up with you later. Ciao!

6 comments:

Bengbeng said...

hope things r super ok

ladyviral said...

Good luck now!

vincent said...

+u +u

foongpc said...

Hi, didn't drop by for quite some time. So dropping by to say hello! Not sure what you are talking about, but best of luck!! : )

Anonymous said...

have fun! erk? hehehe

TZ said...

Bengbeng: hehehe... finally my wish came true :)

Ladyviral: thanks :)

Vincent : hehehe :p

Foongpc: hehehe... my big moment ... my 2nd attempt of my exam :) I make it ... thanks !

mybreakfastclub: Thanks for dropping by... :)