Monday, August 24, 2009

My ShitHole year...

What is ShitHole? ShitHole = University life. I just don't know twinkie nowadays stated University life as ShitHole... Then what should we address the working life ... SepticTank ... huhahahahahaaaaa..... :p The ShitHole leads to SepticTank... blek!

Since it's the convocation season now... I saw lots of post and Facebook regarding convocation... I would like to roll back some of my lovely shitHole life. I had an enjoyable ShitHole life back in Canada... Yup! the coldest country in the world. Lotz of snows and i was enjoying myself with the winter there. In fact, the winter was my favorite season among the four... :)

You must be thinking when was my university life... errrrrr..... I have graduated about one decade ago. Back then i don't have digital camera, all my pictures was taken with my film camera and it's a compact consumer camera... hehehe... 

To show to all of you, I have retaken some of my pictures with my D70 and using iPhoto to enhance the resolution... so here you go the piccie of TZ @ ShitHole ... 





Time really flies... i have been in SepticTank for about a decade now... Currently i'm out from SepticTank temporary ... so where am I ? I also don't know...  

6 comments:

Gratitude said...

OMGawd..your 1st pic...you look like Lim Guan Eng!

Pranny said...

So young!!! Sure flashback alot sweet memories while looking at those pics right..

Ahem ahem... May be that Twinkie doesn't have snow or 4 seasons in their university yo...~~ :D

the viennamese said...

Is that your vice-chancellor? Gosh, at first glance I thought he was the evil PM. :S

Wow snoww!! It must be soooo cold! *shivering*... All I can think of is... frozen balls... :P

C'est la vie said...

snow.......... I still haven't got the chance to touch it. :(

P/S: PLEASE don ask me to open the fridge and touch those snow flakes -_-"

Ray said...

Uncle - you were so young back then!

William said...

Septic Tank! :P

Anyway, I look back at my uni days with longing ever since I started working...