Friday, August 28, 2009

PASS?...

I was preparing for the big day of my 2nd attempt (1st attempt)... finally it came on August 28th 2009 2pm. I was sitting @ T_break cafe, ground floor of Komplek Antarabangsa waiting for 2pm to come. It was a long wait so that i could avoid the terrible jam in downtown KL. You know it's FRIDAY... :(


I went up to the SAP office @ about 1:45pm and the receptionist directed me to HCL-AXON training center @ next door. I headed to the office, before entering the office i dropped by the toilet to release some burden... All the while my heart was beating bum bum bum!!... it was a big moment for me. you know? 

So what's the big moment? Yup it's my 2nd attempt of my SAP ABAP exam which i has been preparing since two weeks ago. I was not 100% confident but at least 80%... better than last attempt... blek~ :p I was a bit disorganized when i got started on the exam. My hands were shaking non stop... hmmm.... No! I'm not panic but just don't know why? Maybe i drank the coffee before the exam. Bad Bad moment for TZ... Sigh~ Anyway, I took a big breathe and continued my exam. 

Of cause clock kept tickling at the right upper corner of the screen... I was peeping @ the clock from time to time just to make sure i was on par with the time ... Yeh! I finished all the questions within the 1.5 hours before the exam ended. Went back to revise and recap all the unsure answers... quite a number of changes i had made... 

Last 5 minutes... I was still revising... My heart was pumping faster and faster... when the time shown only left a few second ... I tried to close my eyes... Just don't wanna to see the result... When i opened my eyes I saw the breakdown of the result... So, do i pass my exam? hehehe....

Late in the evening, I received one of my friend's text to ask whether i pass my exam... 

Friend : Pass?
Me : Fail wor :'( :'(
Friend : Adoi, so sorry to hear.
Me : hehe... Just teazing you lar... I pass my exam.
Friend : CHEEBAI! :-p :-p :-p

Yup ... I  Pass! I Pass! You are talking to a certified SAP ABAP consultant now ... ;-) hmmm... how much should i charge you... :p

What's Next?

hehehe... I wish i could be a pensioner with lotz of money... Dream Dream TZ... Need to start searching for job. Anyone have SAP ABAP job to recommend???? ... 

26 comments:

Pranny said...

What the heck is SAP ABAP??

Gratitude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonzz said...

What next? WAP BABADOOBAP?

Gratitude said...

I'd better censor all my future conversations with you. :P

[SK] said...

congratulations!!! you are another step closer~~ go celebrate this weekend!! hehe :p

TZ said...

Jerry: It's a business application computer system... the programming language to build the system :)

Jonzz: hehehe... what next :) be a rich pensioner ... kakaka :p

Gratitude: Errrrr... is there your conversation? hahaha... no need to censor :p

[SK]: hehehe... i wanna to hit another jackpot soon... i.e. GET A JOB~

Ray said...

Congratulation!

vincent said...

congratz TZ :)

Danny said...

congrats :) at least it worth all the hardwork and mumbling and complaints u had earlier..
all the best :))

Paul Figaro J said...

i think my company wanna hire someone has got to do with SAP stuff lor...but in penang lah...will be under global account management....if u wanna try....let me know

Bahija said...

congrats :)

Twilight Man said...

He said Cheebai? LOL.... Only my friends say that wor.
You should have copied la if you were so nervous! So you kena belanja us for your success tomorrow!!! ha ha ha ha... Niak! Niak!

Little Dove said...

Congrats congrats congrats!!!

You made my heart thumping reading about your exam. Like I'm having the exam myself.^_^

William said...

Congrats! A job will come easy! Jangan lupa belanja Starbie's ya...

Pike-chan said...

Wow~!! Congrats~ glad to know u made it.

Medie007 said...

am happy for u! congrats!

Clayden L. said...

double congrats!

vialentino said...

SAP ABAP....wahliow....good earning ler....i went for the course in singapore...bloody tough ler...

doc said...

congrats!

Ken Wooi said...

congrats on passing =)

kenwooi.com

Stanley said...

lol congratulations!

Lifebook said...

congratulation and now you can find a real job.. no more lapak

Jonzz said...

So now you pass dy, you know what's the next step lor...

BELANJA!!!! kakakakaka

blue said...

be your client got discount bo? LOL

Anonymous said...

wowwww... sounds like a big PASS that comes with lots earnings wor, congrats!

foongpc said...

Congrats for passing! : )