Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dinner @ Sushi Zanmai, The Garden


Few of my friends suggested to meet up @ The Garden after their work... We have decided to meet up in Sushi Zanmai @ The Garden. Since the reservation quota has full... we have no choice but line up for the food... this is really not TZ.... TZ don't like to line up for food. I about to suggest to go for other food outlet as there's plenty of establish food outlet in Mid Valley and The Gardens... At the end, i went with the flow i.e. continue waiting in the line since the rest decided to wait.


I have been to Sushi Zanmai three months ago, i like the food but i still clearly remembered the Chawanmushi order took us 40 mins... we were waiting and waiting for the Chawanmushi to be delivered... so guess how long it took for the Chawanmushi to be delievered this time?

As usual, i brought my camera along to take some nice, juicy food piccie to tempt my dear readers and make all of you drooling... hiak hiak hiak ... I'm so sooooo soooo bad...

Table setting

Salmon Don

Shikate mushroom sushi

Sake Maki

Lobster Teriyaki

Chawanmushi

So, do you wet your own clothes? Drooling eh!...
Back to my early question. How long it took to get the Chawanmushi delivered this time? hehehe ... it took 20 mins, half of the time compare to my last visit... So what was the key learning? Just order the Chawanmushi as early as possible cause it took at least 20-40 mins to deliver, but there was a worth waiting as the Chawanmushi was very nice :)

Overall, it was a nice dinner and everyone was satisfied...

P/S: I didn't bump into clayden. Didn't saw any people with green sleeve... maybe it's too many people in the restaurant that i din notice... FYI, the restaurant was full.

9 comments:

Medie007 said...

i really dont get why zanmai is so special lor... everyone wanna go like that... ish

Twilight Man said...

Wah Wah Wah! Now who is the rich man who frequents this outlet? I have passed this place like 5 times and could ill afford to eat there. So hi-kelas place lah.. Your photos definitely convinces me that the food is good.

Danny said...

did u try their Stamina roll.. n salmon sald? very nice one lerr....

William said...

I ban that place!

[SK] said...

been there once, food there not bad and they are doing nice presentation actually.. always see long queue in front of the restaurant..

Anonymous said...

wowww ur pictures are really nice lor, but noooo... i didn wet my clothes, coz i just had my lunch kekeeee...

the viennamese said...

Nuts, I was hoping you would bump into Clayden and his bf. 2 uber hotties, then you could take their pics and show us. xD

Anyway, ur making me sooooo hungry lor. The salmon don has ikura on top! OMG the way those things pop in your mouth.... Heavenly~ ♥

Chris said...

i still never try this restaurant b4.

Gratitude said...

Twilight wuz saving money to splash it on all the seafood candlelight dinners wif wifey by the sea in Patong. :P