March 20th 2010 13:00 : I am sitting in a coffee place having my lunch at the same time writing this entry... In parallel, there is an interviewing going on the next table. I am snooping into their conversation because it's very interesting. I'm analyzing and observing how the interview going on... Hmmm... I have the feeling the interviewee might not get this job... She is very calm but she just don't have the correct mindset or she's too direct/honest.
- She complained about her colleagues.
- She complained about her current boss and claimed that her boss is married without children due to too focus on his job.
- She kept stress on she wanted the work life balance. Her most top priority is family.
- She said that the current company sucks because of too many paper work. she was grounded in the office.
- She could not stand the stress within her workplace.
- She stressed on her preference for not wanted to travel that much due to family... How could a sales person not traveling. Tell me a good method to close a deal without travel. Anyone?
- She said that she handle P&L but she could not recall what is the main elements in the P&L. Surprisingly she was explaining to the interviewer now.