Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What is this tool use for?

It used in the kitchen. 
It related to the picture below.
My US colleague gave me on my last trip to US.

So, what do you think? Do you know the name of the tool and its purpose? Dropped me a comment... :-> Will review the answer later ... 


Jian said...

ui bro, not sure la.. to vibrate raw eggs till they get so heated up and harden and then crack a bit bit in 90 degree angle??

SlowCatchUpKuan said...

i'm speechless over jian;s comment above LOL so what's it for?

Iml said...

To puncture the egg before cooking.For a flawless shell!!

Jayce said...

I searched on Zyliss website. Can't find the thing le. What is it actually? :?

TZ said...

Jian: I like your answer ... :-> LoL

SlowCatchUpKwan, Jayce: This is an egg piercer which prevent the egg from cracking when boiling :-p

iml: Bingo! you got it :->