Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Last day to file your tax

I went to file my tax about 11am @ the Jalan Duta IRB building this morning... There were lots of people inside and outside the IRB building... To my surprise, the efficiency of the IRB has improved dramatically. From the moment i walked in to i walked out, the process only took about 15mins including paying my tax @ the counters... the sign to the tax paying counter is clear and there were lots of helpful staff to assist for those who needed assistant. The whole process is well planned and the most impressive portion was the counter that collect the tax. Guess what? They opened twenty counters and separate cash, 1 cheque, 2-3 cheques, 4-5 cheques and more than 10 cheques etc. I'm so impress and wanted to compliment their good work in getting this more easier with providing a improved and better services... Kudos to the IRB department.


If you need to file your tax and have not done it... you still have 10+ hours... hurry up! :->

6 comments:

Simon Seow said...

I went there two days earlier than you. Nasi Kerabu there not bad.

TZ said...

Simon: Wow! you took your meal there too... :->

Chen said...

I did e filing online last Sunday :)

Anonymous said...

I did efilling too on last month.. hehehe...

Jian said...

ermmmmmmmmm.. not sure whether i need to pay or not leh.. hmmm...

TZ said...

Chev: e filing is good? I have not tried that before...

Keeyit: wow! you do it so early... Awesome!

Jian: errrr... i think better check with IRB... otherwise they will come after you.