Sunday, May 24, 2009

56th & 57th...

TZ has marked another foot prints @ 2 more Starbuck outlets in May 2009... The 56th and the 57th outlets... 


Last weekend i was having my vacation @ East Coast of Peninsula Malaysia ... the state with lots of petrol... Teregganu. I was surprised to see Starbucks @ the newly opened mall ... the Mesra Mall. This outlet is the 56th outlet that i marked my foot print.

Starbucks @ Mesra Mall, Kerteh, Terengganu

Meanwhile, on last Thursday, as i waited for my friend to be off from his class, I managed to dropped by another new outlet which was not in my list... This has marked the 57th outlet in my list ... The Starbucks @ Centro Klang... :)

Starbucks @ Centro, Klang, Malaysia

hmmm.... just wondered which outlet will be my next ... :)

11 comments:

JL said...

Have you gone to the one in Jusco Bukit Indah here in JB? Opened not too long ago. xD

.:: Ant ::. said...

Since you stalk Starbucks and Granny Twilight stalks Old Town Kopitiam, i think I'll find somewhere to stalk too.

+Ant+

Bengbeng said...

one day if there will be a Starbucks in Sibu, perhaps I can invite you over ;)

Cedric Ang said...

Come new york, theres 5 here.

[SK] said...

why not you send the link to this entry to Starbucks?? see what they will reward you?? hehe :p

Danny said...

i'll b at centro every monday night...
can go yamcha if u got time :))

Twilight Man said...

The more I read about your Starbarking, Anton might agree that you really old Bastard Vincent in your past lives, slowly paying back now tru sipping. Perhaps you can apply job at Berjaya & get hired as COO of Starbarking. Try lah!

team.warsurfer said...

Wow so cool.. u visited so many Starbucks outlet dy..

;)

vincent said...

u r not only gym rat, also a starbie regular customer wahaha

foongpc said...

Haha! A hopeless Starbucks fan! : )

KY said...

Wow, starbuck should really give you some discount.