Sunday, May 24, 2009

Airzed is down

I was chilling out in Coffee Bean (CB) Jaya One (J1) right now with my friend in a super hot day. J1 is a nice place to hang out during weekend... We bought ourselves drinks, sat down and enjoying our drinks. I was trying to connect to the internet to update my blog... so i walked over to the counter

Me: Execuse me. Can i get the password for the internet from you?

CB staff: Sorry sir, our airzed is down today. Maybe you could try using the internet from Wendy next door.

Me: Okay, let me try... (walk back to my table and try to connect)

Frenz: What happen?

Me: The internet is not working... i need to use Wendy's connection. Hopefully it's fast enough.

Frenz: how now? we need to move to another place?

Me: See whether i could connect to Wendy. Otherwise i will demand the money back or voucher from CB on not delivered the internet services.

Frenz: hmmm...


Me: why?


Frenz: Nothing...


I selected the Wendy's connection ... it's okay and I managed to connect to the internet. If not Wendy's connection i will have to make a complaint ... So now, how reliable is Airzed... i used to have Airzed a/c long time back, due to the amount that i need to pay vs the connection quality... It's definitely not worth the value. I cancelled it after 2 months of subscription... It's quite sad until today they never seems like having any improvement... sigh!

11 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

i never bring my laptop jln jln like u. when i'm out, i just enjoy the scenery ard the place, free from internet

foongpc said...

Yeah, me too! Never bring laptop around. Too many things to carry!

So you lug your laptop and DSLR around all the time? No need go to gym to do weightlifting oredy. Haha!

Anonymous said...

haha i dont bring laptop around..
but i'll use my phone to go online.. =D

well sometimes technology are like this.. down means down.. unless maintenance arrive. lol =D

the viennamese said...

Haha "CB staff".. Is the pun intended?

Medie007 said...

wonder if the airzed in starbie is down too? :P

Reanaclaire said...

the other day i went to kopithiam, it was easily accessible..no need to ask for password...

.:: Ant ::. said...

CB? You sound like granny Twilight today. :P lolz

+Ant+

imblogger@sh ™ said...

TZ eat , sleep , drink with notebook ....

I never like CB wifi btw ... and also find starbuck ads is annoying too ....

but wht to do ... its FOC !!!

KY said...

Granny's virus is all around!!!! I better wear mask today...keke.

[SK] said...

hmmm, i've had enough of PC facing at work and perhaps at home, so will never bring along my laptop for coffee.. :p

keeyit said...

I agreed that J1 a nice place to go.

Have you tried Kissaten? Nice le..