Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dumpling for lunch ...


Today is the Dumpling Festival and guess what? I have a dumpling for lunch... my dad frenz has gave us some dumplings. This morning when i checked my facebook and saw my frenz's FB status... 


Frenz @ FB: 端午节快乐! Happy Dumpling Festival!... stick with my schedule, a busy day...
Me: No time for dumpling... let me have your dumpling... yum yum~
Frenz @ FB: Yer.... Stole my dumpling.... Cannot... I want...
Me: Can can.... share share... today is dumpling festival... :)

hehehe....  Happy Dumpling Festival

11 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Happy Dumpling TZ! I love the giant ones sold at Esquire Kitchen which has lots of stuffings inside. Yum! Yum!

JL said...

Happy eating bak chang :D

[SK] said...

i love dumplings~~ luckily we can get it all around the year nowadays and don't have to wait till the "Tuen Ng" Festival..

.:: Ant ::. said...

Having dumplings this weekend? Happy Zong Chit! ^^

+Ant+

the viennamese said...

OMG bakchang! Joe sent me a picture of this few days ago. Gosh why are you all so evil making me drool over something that I can't get my lips on? :(

I love sticky rice. Oooer, sticky sticky. :P

TZ said...

Twilight Zone: I never tried the Equire Kitchen one ... emmmm Should go and try :)

JL: I was so satisfied with my BakChang lunch... :p

[SK}: hehhehhhh..... i like dumpling too but not able to eat too much coz it's sticky rice :p

::. Anton ::. : Hmmm... maybe could have some in Penang... Nyonya bakchang :)

Evann: Dude, wat next .... oh ya~ the moon cake ... next time you come back for holiday... I buy you one dumpling ... :p

keeyit said...

端午节快乐!
After eat this, work out more lolz.. wahkakaka.

Bengbeng said...

happy dumpling festival TZ :)

LAURENCE said...

端午节快乐~

foongpc said...

Can I have your dumpling, TZ?

Jonzz said...

Drool..