Friday, May 8, 2009

Let go and move on ...

Different people from different part of the world/background has different path of life ... Sometime we could see the end of the path from far but sometime we just need to walk and walk and walk to see the future... 



My path of my life for the past one year has not been a smooth one ... there were so many hole along the path that i could just drop inside and need a huge effort and energy to climb up and walk again... i was being so careful since i was brought up that way... but luckily i evolved myself especially on risk appetite from time to time... today my risk appetite has increased tremendously... So now i have built more confident to walk through those rough road, broken plank... hilly path etc... and take whatever challenge of my life ... 


I have been camped myself up @ a junction waiting for something to happen... what am i waiting...? what kind of deal am i hoping to get? why the deal is not going to happen? and now my life is so standstill ... i am still @ the junction searching a better path that i should go ahead to walk/run... should i still wait or just choose a path and move on ... i seriously need to consider this and let go the path that i have chosen since last year that is not working... and move on to a new path which able for me to continue walking :p Wish me luck eh! 

How's your path?

15 comments:

Jonzz said...

Emo post. Love the pictures though.

Dude, when the bus doesn't come, it's time to call the cab.

Danny said...

not sure if i'm ng at the right direction, but m enjoying the process...
gd luck n add oil, to both of u :)

fable frog said...

Yes keep walking~ walk through those rough road, broken plank, hilly path as if you were walking a runway~ fierce baby~ be fierce!

Ok, i don't know what crap i just wrote... It's friday morning and i am not functioning liao~

Well, we all have this phase where we stop and think and perhaps do some reflect and stuffs like that~ Hope you can see your path, well at least the path for the next 100 miles~

KY said...

That's life dude.
It's alright for being in a wrong path. You won't know it if you never try. At least you tried..
Good luck ya dude.

ladyviral said...

I was at a junction, I chose the right path. The path brought me to another path and got me to a smaller area that have some fruits. But I was afraid it is poisonous, I left without taking the fruit. I move on, I went to another path, I met a stranger. He introduces himself and now we are friends... he walks with me now. We arrive at a road block, we are tired... we are taking a rest. Still resting... cause we are lost for now~

There's my path lol. :P Not as good as yours portrayed. Love your entry. ^_^

foongpc said...

I like your post and the nice photos today! Whatever path you choose, never regret because that's the best decision you made at that moment.

Choosing a different path is always better than standing still doing nothing. It's also better than walking your current path that leads you nowhere.

After all, life is all about choices and taking risks. Have a good weekend! : )

.:: Ant ::. said...

Never try, never know ...... ^_^
If successful, enjoy the fruits of your labour, else pick yourself up, dust dust and try try again.

+Ant+

[SK] said...

though the path you are currently going through might be rocky and bumpy.. but believe me, the one in front would be a smooth and bright one.. all the best!! :)

JL said...

SK is right. Belief is important ^_^

I believe my path will lead me to what I want. :D

ahlost said...

Where did you take those pics??

Very nice wor ;)

C'est la vie said...

All the best, TZ.

Bahija said...

that's life :) whatever you do, go for it with no regrets - because you made the choice and go thru the various paths, ALL THE BEST !!

TZ said...

Jonzz: which picture you like ... the first one is taken by me but not the 2nd one :) Anyway, i shall call a cab then :p

Danny: thanks dude!

Fable Frog: hehehe.... thanks froggy :) you made my day.

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E: thanks dude... i'm going to try out the other path :)

Ladyviral: thanks for sharing the path with us ... I'm eager to try out my new path :)

FoongPC: hehehe... the first picture is taken by me but not the second one ... I like the 2nd picture... yup... i think it's better to choose the other path rather than standing @ the junctions to wait.

:. Anton ::. : it's true ... never try never know... so i'm eager to try the new path :)

[SK]: thanks dude.... hehehe what if the road is always bumpy... blek! :p

JL: yup... i think at the end of the day... it's always up to us to determine the path :p

Freedom09: Thanks dude!

Bahija: hahahaha... why life has to be like that :p Anyway, i will make another choice to try another path... Thanks :)

TZ said...

ahlost: the 1st picture i took @ Teluk Bahang Penang but the 2nd one i have no idea it's not taken by me... but i guess it was taken in Japan.

Medie007 said...

at least whilst camping, u've met someone who camped together with u.