Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I struck...

I was dreaming since 2 weeks ago for a nice condominium like One KL after i bought a big sweep lottery ticket... I dreamt everyday and imagine myself staying in One KL.... 


According to lots of people that we need to dream and dream and dream in order to make the dream to become reality... errrrrr... I dreamt everyday ... why my dream didn't come true. :'(

My dream was broken a moment ago when i get yesterday newspaper to refer whether i struck my 10 million ringgit luck... guess what? I struck i struck ... yaya! struck the air blek!... My dream was broken into pieces and now i could only look @ the nice One KL from far... Please give me a unit of One KL... 


Anyway, i think it's better to set as a goal and work towards this goal... It's more reliable... Heheheeeee.... Btw, if you are given RM10 millions... what would you do? 

16 comments:

Pike-chan said...

RM10million? Put the money into the bank/investment and make more money and living my life with those interest rates/dividends.

And of course not forgetting charity and the needy.

vincent said...

RM10million? go to kl n find u lol

KhaO-LAr-sEXy-PRESS said...

wahaha... vincent, dats a gud 1. its better u donate dat 3 bucks to charity.

V said...

10 mill only?

nothing much dat can be done with that money~

Danny said...

next time dun tell me if u buy lottery or 4D or go gamble.. cos i'll pass the not so good luck to ppl one..LOL

.:: Ant ::. said...

Don't give up ya, we'll go buy again for the next draw. :P lolz

+Ant+

[SK] said...

earn another RM20 million from that..

foongpc said...

Reading the title of your post, I really thought you struck the lottery and that I can be your next best friend! Haha!

If I'm given 10 million, I will
1. buy a property
2. start my own business
3. invest in shares and unit trusts funds
4. go travel

Actually, if just place in FD, can get at least 300K interest per year, or RM25K a month. No need to work for the rest of your life. Just travel round the world and enjoy the good life! : )

the viennamese said...

Wow 10 million big bucks overnight! Hmm. I'd give 5m to my parents, 1m to my bro, half a mil to charity, 1m on a decent house, 2m in investments, and half a mil in the bank for emergency needs. :)

Oh gosh, now you're making me dream a false hope. :(

MiChi said...

RM10 million?

donate all to charity...hahah...money is poison.

JL said...

Ooh, I like SK's answer. It's definitely what I'll do. Hehe.

Cedric Ang said...

You can come stay with me for a night if you want. maybe can make 1/2 of your dream come true.

said...

RM 10 millions?

I will pay off all my debts and go for travelling :)

Perky said...

If I kena 10mil, I buy myself a small island... make a tiki bar & transport 10 gigolos to stay with me.

But that's after I throw away my handphone so I can't be contactable! lol!

Funkye said...

i'll buy u 1st class air ticket and stay in hilton kch..then we go outing! woot!

Twilight Man said...

If I kena lottery I will be your neighbour.