Monday, October 15, 2007

Non-working Monday feel like a Sunday...

Dad woke me up @ about 10:30am for "Bak Kut Teh" (Pork herbs soup with rice) for my brunch. I did not woke up when his 1st attempt. I have no choice but to response when he used mom's mobile to drop me a real call... :-p So, i was pulling my lazy body and hit the shower. I'm having a sore shoulder since two days ago, i might be overdoing on shoulder on last Wednesday bodypump class. Anyway, I decided to attend Ginny's Pilate class later @ about 1:45pm. Hopefully, she have some method to re-adjust back some sore shoulder muscle otherwise urgently need a masssage :-p

Anyway, i had a great lunch with my dad and mom in the Bak Kut Teh place near my condo. Sorry no picture taken this round as i forgot to bring along my camera. Will remember next time eh!...

Gotta get myself prepared and leave for the class soon. Sign off right now eh!... To all my Malaysian friends, do enjoy your last day of the long weekend but for me and my colleagues we do have another replacement day tomorrow. Don't jealous eh!... :-p

2 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! Back to work???Hows ur shoulder? Have a nice day

TZ said...

Hor ny Ang Moh: My shoulder is okay after the pilate class. :-) I got back last week but since then i was so busy with work.