Sunday, June 17, 2012

30 PT Session completed

Yesterday marked the completion of my 30 Personal Training (PT) session. Do i got the body as what i wanted? 

Picture adapted from http://www.dramainkorea.com
Unfortunately i still don't have the body like RAIN, the korean celebrity... whom almost everyone admire his nice and defined body... imagine TZ has this body... wow~ *Slap slap TZ*
I'm asking myself on how long more should i have to go on diet, extensive exercise with PT... In the first place, can i get there or not?... 

One of my friend teased me that i will NOT be able to get this body. He asked me to forget on working hard to achieve it... why? According to him, due to my age, it's not easy or impossible to get what RAIN has... Sad right?  

Anyway, i wanted to proof my friend wrong and started to work hard to reach my goal i.e. gain 6 pack @ the abs. I have renew another 30 PT session until end of this year. 

Do you think i could do it?

4 comments:

Small Kucing said...

put your mind to it..you can do it

TZ said...

small Kucing: Thanks Thanks... I can do it :)

Twilight Man said...

I can train you for half the price for 8 abs!

TZ said...

Twilight Man: I thought you will train for free...